Recruitment & Job Postings
Welcome to the High Country Workforce Development Board and NCWorks Online: Serving you better
Whether you’re considering moving to or opening your business in the High Country, or looking to expand your existing operations, searching for the most qualified candidates to help your company grow can be challenging. You need all the resources you can get – and you need them free, fast, and easy.
The High Country Workforce Development Board is here to help.
We offer employers a variety of no-cost, business-focused resources including helping to assess your hiring needs at all levels, from entry-level to skilled trades to the C-suite; providing training grant opportunities; hosting recruiter workshops; and supplying local labor market data and forecasts.
NCWorks Online is a robust new website launched by the state of North Carolina to better connect you to thousands of qualified job-seekers from across the state. By registering on NCWorks Online, you can:
Post a job
- Define the skills you need.
- Create competitive job listings.
- Advertise your jobs to thousands of qualified candidates for free.
- Access the resumes of thousands of qualified individuals.
- Create a “virtual recruiter” to search candidates and notify you when one matches your skills needs, or explore resumes and skills on your own. Search by experience, education, veteran status, shift availability or any number of parameters.
- Communicate with job seekers, High Country workforce center staff, training providers and others directly through NCWorks Online.
Analyze the labor market
- Find clear, concise, accurate, real-time labor market information, such as salaries and economic data, by industry and occupation for your local area.
- Research education and training programs.
- Assess real-time job market and candidate trends based on information in NCWorks Online.